Friday, December 20, 2013

SEX ABDUCTION - EXCERPT RATED X

http://www.amazon.com/Sex-Abduction-Role-Play-Series-ebook/dp/B0087AS9E4/ref=pd_rhf_gw_s_t_2
 
EXCERPT:
She took a bite of cake and fell back in her seat. “Mmm. You’re a great cook. Little did I know what I was getting into when we met on that site.”

Troy laughed. “Role playing isn’t my life. I told you I was a master chef.”

“Well, you never know with sites like that. People are likely to say anything to make themselves sound good to justify their fetish. You know. ‘I love dressing up like Batman at night, but in reality I’m a Nuclear Physicist.’”

Troy laughed that laughed she loved so much.

“Okay, you got me, sweetness. But you have to admit we clicked instantly. I didn’t think I would find an honest woman that really liked sexual role-playing. Some women get scared if you go too far, even though they know it’s a game.”

“Yeah, well, I told you in our chats, nothing is new to me and I’m adventurous and I meant it.”

“Oh?” Troy leaned back in his chair. “You mean to tell me there’s not one fantasy you fear, but want to play out. You know, a dark desire that you’re afraid to even share with me?”
Keana didn’t want to go down this road right now. She knew they would get to it at some point, but today was her special day and this subject was too deep.

Yeah, there was a fantasy she wanted to play out, but didn’t trust any man enough to put herself in his hands. Until Troy. But she was still scared to voice that desire. The desire to give over complete power, control and reason.

How do you tell someone that you want to be taken hostage by a stranger and fucked until you can’t walk? Or to be the sexual slave to someone and do their bidding? These were the fantasies that have been playing in her mind for the longest. She couldn’t count the times she woke up in the middle of the night and her pussy was soaked because of a dream she had.

No comments:

Post a Comment